Hey I'm just signing on to send my letter to you... like last time.
1. I'll look at shoes when I get back, forgot I still had the striped ones,
2. Already made chicken piccata. As Chef Gusteau once said "Anyone can cook"
3. That means I want 5 guys coming home.
4. The pastor meat in the centro doesn't look fantastic, but if you've already bought it, oh well. (we didn't buy it. Steve just sent a picture)
5. To buy a mariachi sombrero or to not buy? you guys decide
So this will probably be my last letter in the mission. Next week I'm heading out to my first area in Fresnos to say goodbye to people. That's what i did last week too.
It's been a good two years though. What can I say..
Literally everything changed for me. Everything.
Today my President just pulled me aside and said,
"Were going to miss you. We love you. You served with your heart."
As far as the whole missionary aspect, I wouldn't consider myself all that great. Investigadors never really had a lot of confidence in me, my teaching wasn't all that great. I would get frustrated a lot too.
But I want you guys to know, what I did do, I did it out of my heart.
I wanted to make you guys proud.
I've realized that the most important thing in this life are relationships. The relationship we have with ourselves, with the ones we love, and with our God.
I think all that's left to say is that I love you guys. so much.
I would've never gotten to this point if it wasn't for you.
I'll see you in 9 days.
|Nick was the cover shot for the Mission Newsletter this week! ha ha|