Monday, January 12, 2015

Tiring week

I'm worn out. 

This week was all divisions and a total of a 15 hour meeting in Querètaro, all day Thursday and Friday. 

It was good though, I learned a lot. 

Presidente just talked about obedience. 

He pointed out some things like when missionaries say 

"Why is it if I'm being obedient that I'm not having success?" 

or better yet "Why is he having success, if hes not very obedient?"

Then he just went hard and said we treat success as if it's something we deserve from being obedient. As if we're working for our honor and glory and forgot all about how this has nothing to do with us and everything to do with serving God. 

How we choose which rules we want to obey or not obey, but the rules are not a buffet. 

Read to us Deut. 5:1, etc. (And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them. )

Basically I'm a terrible person. 

Every time we have a meeting with him he knows exactly what to say and what we need though. 

He sends saludos, I hope you can meet him someday. 

As far as San Miguel goes... nothing to report. It was a lot of just walking around looking for people that weren't there. 

Celaya, well yep still ghetto, there were gunshots outside Friday night but no one showed up`dead in the newspaper. It's a good thing we're missionaries. 

Love you guys, I'll see you soon, 

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment